Like you can see with Webelement create a mobile Website is very easy. With our mobile Website builder software, you don't need to be a super Webmaster to create a professional mobile Website that will look good by default :-).
Our Mobile Website builder software provide a default template with differents colors. You can use one of the default presset or custom the default theme colors to match your logo or organization easily.
On the following get started help we will show you how to customize the default theme with the theme editor.
We want to change the blue theme for a custom green theme.
1) Click on "Edit Website Settings".
2) Click on "Edit Custom Theme".
3) Click on Get Rolling
4) Because the set theme in our project is the letter B, We have to customize the letter B on themeroller editor. To apply a color, you just need choose a color square and drag it on the panel.
5) Click on Download to transfer the theme to your computer.
6) Give a name to the custom theme.
7) Click on "Download Zip" to transfer the file.
8) Choose a folder to save the file and click the Save button
9) Go to the folder where you saved the zip file. Select the zip file and right click on it and extract the file.
You need a software like Winrar to uncompress the zipped file.
10) Clck on the jquery theme folder (Note* This folder wil lget the name of the zip file)
11) Clck on "Themes" folder
10) Go back to Webelement and check the box "Enable custom theme".
13) Click on the button on the field to choose the custom theme file.
14) Find the folder where the theme is saved and choose your theme.
15) Click on "Save the changes".
16) Preview your mobile Website now. You will see your new theme..."VOILA"
That web page provide some details about theme editor of jueryMobile Themeroller